A Wet Weekend in Wales (Bangor)

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I went to visit a very old friend in Wales over the weekend. We spent a very damp but enjoyable couple of days camping in the hills near his house. These are some of the photos I managed to take in the brief periods when it wasn't raining :rolleyes:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

These are all wonderful! Love the compo in #1. I think more foreground and less sky was the perfect choice. It really draws your eye up and into the picture :thumbup:

Triggerhappy! :hugs:

Was wondering where you were for months, really. Since July? Might be!
So good to see you back on here. I had planned to somehow dig out an old thread of yours and send you a PM in order to ask where and how you were.

Now I see you were in Wales!
(Well certainly not since July, but you were ;) )
And you post some really nice photos from Wales.

I do love the atmosphere that you have captured in the second. I also love all the rushing water photos - and I think your first, the b+w footpath, needs to be "made immortal" over in the Photo Themes, where we have started a new theme thread on nothing but that: footpaths :D.

Actually, I like them all!
And I am happy to see you back here.

LaFoto - Wow, thanks for that - it is really appreciated :hugs: Where have I been? In a bit of a photographic flop to be honest. Very busy with work wich hasn't left me with the energy or enthusiasm to get the camera out at the end of the day. Very good to hear from you again and I'll try and drop in more often :D

LaFoto said:
Triggerhappy! :hugs:

Was wondering where you were for months, really. Since July? Might be!
So good to see you back on here. I had planned to somehow dig out an old thread of yours and send you a PM in order to ask where and how you were.

Now I see you were in Wales!
(Well certainly not since July, but you were ;) )
And you post some really nice photos from Wales.

I do love the atmosphere that you have captured in the second. I also love all the rushing water photos - and I think your first, the b+w footpath, needs to be "made immortal" over in the Photo Themes, where we have started a new theme thread on nothing but that: footpaths :D.

Actually, I like them all!
And I am happy to see you back here.

I love #1, #4, & #7.

#1 is moody -- my kind of shot

#4 & #7 are serene ...

:thumbup:

toruonu said:
I like especially nr 4 and nr 7 :) The waterfalls rule :)

I agree....awesome shots :thumbup: :thumbup:

this looks like a beautiful place. i also really love #1, #4, and #7. first shot really draws your eye into the dark, scary sky, i think i would be running the other way! Water shots are just beautiful!

how do you get your camera to capture the water that way?
it's so soft looking.
please please please tell me your secrets.

Awesome shots, all of them! I favour the water pics, #4 is absolutely beautiful! I love the moss all over the place, I was wondering why LaFoto didn't comment on the color :D

Well, LaFoto was so happy to see Triggerhappy post again, look:

LaFoto said:
Triggerhappy! :hugs: (...) And I am happy to see you back here.

--- she all forgot about the wonderful green of the mossy stones... oops. :blushing: Of course, LaFoto still :heart: the colour! :mrgreen:

Really like the tone on 2nd one and beautiful smooth water motion on 4th.
Wonderful shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back