AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Congrats!! I'm not surprised, Ive enjoyed your work!!

Going to print the first batch and get them framed! Ready to cry for the sake of my wallet! Apparently my printing/framing shop won a bunch of awards lately, which is good and all, but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..... oooohh boy. I hope to have something up there this week! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK (to quote E. Rose's post when she got her Macbook I think)

Going to print the first batch and get them framed! Ready to cry for the sake of my wallet! Apparently my printing/framing shop won a bunch of awards lately, which is good and all, but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..... oooohh boy. I hope to have something up there this week! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK (to quote E. Rose's post when she got her Macbook I think)

Some say frame shops account for 63% of the GDP.

Little late on the congrats, my apologies! Congrats!! And I'm not at all surprised, your photo's are wonderful.

Thanks guys! I actually took to framing them myself with some pre-made frames that were still ungodly expensive (frame shop had some pre made for about 1/8 of custom so I jumped on it). Total cost for framing two 8x10s in matted frames that surprisingly don't look like crap: $50. How much will people pay for these? $25 total, probably. :lol: We'll see.

Got them framed and ready for tomorrow! Here goes nothing! Hope this is well received. I'm also going to stop by a client tomorrow who bought a massive print (a retake of a very, very old photo) and see what they did with it. I'm quite excited for that too.

Getting appreciated for what you love doing is always great and i think that is the takeaway from this great news. Congratulations!

Most reactions

Back