Aaren's Beruit Bridal

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, not quite Beruit, but close. My bombed out factory again.

Aaren002.jpg

Aaren003.jpg

Aaren005.jpg

Aaren010.jpg

Aaren013.jpg

Very nice work. 4 is the stand out of the bunch. 3, the arm is very awkward (to me at least)

In 2, careful in your PP of her arm.

oops sorry. it looks like there is an indent wheere I thought you had been cloning in the background or attempting to make her arm thinner. See about 1/2 way down from her shoulder?? I dunno why that popped out at me.

Great work, as always, though.

These are great pictures. The only thing is, after reading that you tucked her tummy in some of the pictures, I went back to them, and you can tell somethings going on with the door around her tummy on number one..she probably wouldnt notice it, as the door is not the focus point, but just FYI. Other than that, youve done a great job!

These are great pictures. The only thing is, after reading that you tucked her tummy in some of the pictures, I went back to them, and you can tell somethings going on with the door around her tummy on number one..she probably wouldnt notice it, as the door is not the focus point, but just FYI. Other than that, youve done a great job!

I see it for sure, but my guess was that she was so happy about the tummy she wouldn't notice the wood.
She didn't. :)
Just a little trick of the trade.

I always enjoy your posts. Your lighting, posing and locations are always gorgeousl. I just don't like how far you take your PP. I think you are losing too much detail with the skin softening. 2, 3, and 4 for example. Her hair looks so blurred in some areas that it just looks very fake to me. Just feel like there needs to be some amount of texture left. Are any of your clients ever unhappy with the amount of retouching - action or otherwise - that you do? I know this is your style and you obviously attract clients who appreciate it. Just throwing my thoughts out there.

Very lobely set. I remember that location and the picture that she saw that you are speaking of. Awesome. I remember in the past you talked about painting with light and using the vivid light. Is that something that is easily explained or do you know of a place I could go to learn that? I've played some just guessing but I'm missing something.

Also - this is a question not related to this thread but weddings. What lens do you use for these large bridal party groups you get?

Spectacular as always!

You make me wish I had........a factory :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back