Aaron and Sarah

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, I have been busy lately. College stuff, vacation to France, editing photos, working... Well, here are some from a recent shoot, Aaron and Sarah. He's a body builder by the way, ha

Let me know what you think!

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0331-1.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like 3 and 5 the best.

3 shows a lot of emotion. Something that isn't always captured so well.

5. She looks so relaxed, and very comfortable.

I do find the fact that the hair is almost glowing to be a distracting in the first shot. That's just me though.

Nice job overall.

I was wondering when you were going to post again. Wow, talk about fine work!

#1 is great with the light. Maybe just the slightest bit of blowout in the hair, but looks like it was shot in mid day, so you did what you could. Love the bright green in the background.

#2, Very touching. Great focus on her eyes.

#3, Haven't seen a pose like that yet. Creative.

#4, Sweet moment. They look very relaxed.

#5, Great contrast and color in this one. The sun is bright in her hair again, but it makes a rather nice backlight.

#6 #7, awesome mood shots. The perspective and angle with the bridge makes all the difference! These are my favorite.

#8, Classic country boy look... LOL.

BTW, I can't tell he is a body builder, that guy really needs some meat on his bones. ;)

Fantastic series. Overall wonderful skin tone, color, sharpness. Post processing is top notch. You know I'm going to be inspired by this one. You nailed it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

NJ

I was wondering when you were going to post again. Wow, talk about fine work!

#1 is great with the light. Maybe just the slightest bit of blowout in the hair, but looks like it was shot in mid day, so you did what you could. Love the bright green in the background.

#2, Very touching. Great focus on her eyes.

#3, Haven't seen a pose like that yet. Creative.

#4, Sweet moment. They look very relaxed.

#5, Great contrast and color in this one. The sun is bright in her hair again, but it makes a rather nice backlight.

#6 #7, awesome mood shots. The perspective and angle with the bridge makes all the difference! These are my favorite.

#8, Classic country boy look... LOL.

BTW, I can't tell he is a body builder, that guy really needs some meat on his bones. ;)

Fantastic series. Overall wonderful skin tone, color, sharpness. Post processing is top notch. You know I'm going to be inspired by this one. You nailed it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

NJ

Thanks!

Yeh, the highlights with the hair were rough to deal with, but I did the best I think I could have.

I really like 7 but I'm not a big fan of the angle.

Nice series :)
My favorites are #3 and #6 very nicely captured intimate moments

These are really good. I would have to say that the "almost kiss" shot on the swing is my favorite.

I love them! Great job!

I think that they are great...I am with Oldnavy 170, I really like the "almost kiss" shot. They are fantastic. I am inspired!

Thanks everyone!

I have to agree with you guys; #3 is my favorite.

I'm really digging #6 and 7. The angle doesn't bother me because it's very slight and not overdone. I just love the position her shoe is in in #6:) Very cute. #3 is really romantic as well. I love the anticipation it makes me feel. I'll have to try getting a shot of the couple right as they are about to kiss rather than just the kiss shot next engagement shoot I have. My only nitpicks are that some of the images look a bit overprocessed for my taste. I think it's most noticible in #1. Also, where is he sitting in #4? It seems like she's on the swing...but he's kneeling? At first glance, I thought he was sitting on her and was wondering how she could stand it :)

I love these. The second and third are wowsa! Man, she has some amazing eyes.
I love the composition as well. You did a wonderful job.
France? Damnit. I want a vacation. LOL.

#3 Could be a fragrance ad!

I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!

everytime you post i know im gunna like em.

number 5-8 are my fav's - especially loving number 6!

Most reactions

Back