abandonded hospital

kevinblahh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time in an abandoned spot, wish i used my tripod inside but was gettin sketched out, got some pretty good shots though. Pretty interesting how we got in. :D

2331362047_cc36284c0a_b.jpg

2332188488_8ccb6420f8_b.jpg

2332187092_6f3c7eb0cd_b.jpg

2331358443_123863afe2.jpg

2332183514_c77b29042e_b.jpg

2331348413_a147269d33_b.jpg

2331345327_f14dae7cfc_b.jpg

2331334571_a5649a5367_b.jpg

you can check em all out here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22267881@N03/
or here
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v333/kevinblahh/pch/

thanks for looking!

Pretty cool, nothing like that around here i dont think, How did you get in?

funny story, as we were walking up, (we parked about half a mile away in case any cops rolled up) 3 kids that just looked like trouble were parked like right next to the place..they were looking for a way in, then they just randomly left. i found a window on the base of the building that well uh, some how magicaly broke open, and it was like a 6ft drop into a pitch black basement. good times :lol:

These are nice.

I'd like to see them desaturated.... I think that would give them a nice "abandoned" feel...

funny story, as we were walking up, (we parked about half a mile away in case any cops rolled up) 3 kids that just looked like trouble were parked like right next to the place..they were looking for a way in, then they just randomly left. i found a window on the base of the building that well uh, some how magicaly broke open, and it was like a 6ft drop into a pitch black basement. good times :lol:

Haha, Nice. Like i said though, there isnt much of anything like that around here.

I think a couple of those would look pretty good B/W, especially the one outside.....just my opinion.

Cool :) I like these just the way they are. Where in the world is this?

I like the last one the best, but then again it also has the most editing.

I'm sure that place has a lot of opportunity for pictures, already shown are a few!

Remember the first rule of urban exploration: never break anything to get in.

Nice series.

Kevinblahh, can I ask did you do much/any PS work on these? I really like the slightly saturated contrasty quality shown in these images, particularly the last one, but haven't managed to get the technique down in Photoshop. If you did any work I would be really interested to know how you carried it out.

Kevinblahh, can I ask did you do much/any PS work on these? I really like the slightly saturated contrasty quality shown in these images, particularly the last one, but haven't managed to get the technique down in Photoshop. If you did any work I would be really interested to know how you carried it out.

only shot thats edited is the hdr.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back