voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Posted this in the themes but I'd like a critique before I print this one. It's just a scan of the negative but I think I may have to setup the darkroom to do a print.

Yashica 124G
Ilford HP5
F8 1/125

adobeentry.jpg

Terri says: DO IT.

Will you do full bleed, or do you think it might pull it in better if you lose that top slice of sky?? That's the only thing I find remotely questionable about this one. I love it! :D

I thought this was going to be a picture of an old version of photoshop... ;)

It's a great photo. The tones are very nice and there's a lot of texture. Could be a little more interesting but it's still very good.

what kind of plant is that growing in front of the makeshift ladder?

Osmer_Toby said:
I dunno... but it's not what I think you're thinking it is :p

Osmer_Toby said:

It's Voods' private stash...why do you think he keeps going out there? :twisted:

I want you to make a print of this on Agfa Classic 118, 10% lighter than you normally would and let me hand tint it for you. You might like it. :goodvibe:

Osmer_Toby said:
voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
I dunno... but it's not what I think you're thinking it is :p

you sure? suuuurre looks like it :wink:
No, i'm quite familiar with what that kind of plant looks like ;)

Printing is unanimous. The tonal and detail are fantastic but I think it may be a bit heavy on the left side. A little bit unbalanced in composition perhaps. I"M NO PRO with photos thats for sho but I think shooting the door more to the right and bringing in more "wacky" plants or just the opposite with less darkness. Did you use a filter?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back