Abandoned and Forgotten

ivanz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been thinking about all the wonderful structures hidden around us. Homes left for a better life. Buildings forgotten or run down. How wonderful they must have been and now left alone to crumble away. I'm now looking at them with a warm heart. I'm going to try to put them in the best light as I can, and return them to some degree to their beautiful past. I'll start a project of it called abandoned and forgotten series. What do you think? BTW which image do you think is stronger? Be well all.
broken house2.jpg
broken house3.jpg

I've been thinking about all the wonderful structures hidden around us. Homes left for a better life. Buildings forgotten or run down. How wonderful they must have been and now left alone to crumble away. I'm now looking at them with a warm heart. I'm going to try to put them in the best light as I can, and return them to some degree to their beautiful past. I'll start a project of it called abandoned and forgotten series. What do you think? BTW which image do you think is stronger? Be well all.
View attachment 253584View attachment 253585
Like the first photo better. It gives a better idea of how it is away from things.

Beautiful! I agree that #1 is the keeper.

Greece is on my bucket list exactly for places like this. I saw a set of pics of an entire town like this. So cool!

We love Greece and its islands, number one shot for me.....

View attachment 253584View attachment 253585
those thick walls.. wonder why it crumbled...... beautiful spot to rebuild

Beautiful! I agree that #1 is the keeper.

Greece is on my bucket list exactly for places like this. I saw a set of pics of an entire town like this. So cool!
Thank you Mitch. When you come there will be some ouzo waiting for you. Be well MItch.

those thick walls.. wonder why it crumbled...... beautiful spot to rebuild
Most of the old homes here where built with rocks and stones. They last forever if kept up. If not they will crumble away.

Number one for me. It pretty much ticks all the boxes from composition through processing.

Most reactions

Back