Abandoned Barn Series

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took my time coming home from work today and added to my abandoned barn series where the new Pickering Airport will be located.

10mar_1346.jpg

10mar_1338.jpg

10mar_1354.jpg

10mar_1344.jpg

10mar_1357.jpg

Another barn you may remember from a previous post.
10mar_1329.jpg

Time to head for home
10mar_1361.jpg

Can't wait for spring :grumpy: I've had it freezing my butt off and letting my poor D-70 get so cold. We have a few more snowflakes heading our way again tonight :thumbdown: that should make the morning drive fun. One of these days, golf shirt and shorts.

Cheers,

Eric

they are real nice, but i really like #5..

These are "Airic"-photos, so - of course! - they are all good, all very pleasing to look at, all very well framed (I love those black borders and wonder how you do them?) and barns are just cool things! Abandoned barns even more. Abandoned barns in such light against such a blue sky - even better! :)

My favourite is the second, showing in such detail the elaborate roof structure.

I also like the fallen fence... could have been my picture ;) (only would mine not have been so perfect... but I have some to 'compete', do you want to see them?).

LaFoto, I would love to see the pic. Always interested in seeing photos. We are back to snow and overcast today so no images tomight :(

Eric

excellent as always Eric! always love to see how you capture the world that surrounds you. :thumbup: shame these old structures won't be around much longer as new construction will soon take it's place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back