Abandoned Brickworks

beautiful shots, this makes me want to go back to this abandoned factory i want to years ago and shoot it

btw love all the colors

beautiful shots, this makes me want to go back to this abandoned factory i want to years ago and shoot it

btw love all the colors
Thank you Logan. Maybe we will see some images soon. :D

I wanna make a horror movie in this place. The scenes just call for it. :thumbup:

oh i know completely, abandoned factories just have that creepy feeling. no way i'm going to shoot at this one in the dark :lol:

oh i know completely, abandoned factories just have that creepy feeling. no way i'm going to shoot at this one in the dark :lol:

There are parts of the brickworks in total darkness. I used a Cat Eye...bike light to see my way around. One of the shots I have were taken in total darkness, and I used a 15 sec shutter speed, and painted with light. I was not happy with the image, but it will be tried again...I hope

These are fantastic shots, I forgot how beautiful brickworks is. I haven't been inside since the summer. I thought there was alot of construction and new developments in the surrounding areas and that would make it harder to get in?

Nice shots! But I can't stop thinking about how the frames are ruining all of the shots (which are great). White border with drop shadow? Black border with no shadow would make these shot much more impressive IMO... NEVER EVER use drop shadow on borders, please.. :( It looks so unprofessional. Good job on the photography though.

These are fantastic shots, I forgot how beautiful brickworks is. I haven't been inside since the summer. I thought there was alot of construction and new developments in the surrounding areas and that would make it harder to get in?

Yeah..you can get in, but there is some asbestos removal goin on in one part of the building. I checked out that part, but there was nothing to see there except a bunch of ruins.

thanks again for your comments.

Rabishund...Im not a professional..:lol::lol: I only do this for fun and have no intention of being a photographer.

Thanks again for your comments . I appreciate it.

are those light beams fake?

Nah, they are real. Lots of dust, and the sun through the holes. There are tons more but I had a hard time with exposures in those areas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back