abandoned building in huge field

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

201334644.jpg

and daniel, if you look at this, havn't you been here before?

c&C welcome

One interesting picture, really like the way it's composed almost looks surreal. Apicture I want to look at many times:thumbup:

Very nice- great/strong feel to it.

That is a great photo. The trees seem very surreal. The conversion is perfect. wouldn't change a thing.

Cool picture, "such stuff as dreams are made on" comes to mind.

wow, i love this shot, very dream-like indeed. those trees definitely make the shot. :thumbup:

nice shot, love the lighting

hmmm, this may ruin it for everyone, but i'll let out the secret . . . and i'm sure that now you'll notice.

the trees were from a seperate photograph 80 miles away. the original background was blown out, but not enough to be solid white, and it was an ugly parking lot and courthouse . . . the surreal effect is in my opinion that the angle is so odd . . . but i like it! this would have been nice to print in the darkroom, very easy to mask especially if printed that dark.

Sorry. I just can't handle non-parallel and non-vertical doorways. This probably says more about me than it does about the print.

no, the id-light is backordered with adorama, and my new tripod is on its 3rd day of processing with bh.

DUDE, you were there when i took this picture, this is that alley in huntsville

Most reactions

Back