Abandoned building

quad b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few photographs I took of an abandoned building I found. On the main building was a large carving a stallion and writing that said, "Tooth & Co. Ltd. 1916". Intrigued, I did some research and found that this was once the site of a brewing company which was founded in 1889. It was later bought out by a large brewing company that still runs today, although this place doesn't... hope you like them.

215.jpg

216.jpg

214.jpg

thanks for looking

like the last one alot, gives that "old" feeling.

the hdr effect is too strong for my tastes.... but i like the composition of the photos

Really nice photos! :D

i do like 1 and 3 but in 2 the HDR effect gives a somewhat washed out image ... not pelasing at all IMHO.

I'm with Tony and Alex on the HDR comments. These photos have a lot of potential, but with the amount of hdr done, they look very fake. A more gritty chocolate conversion with some selective burnign would make that last one rock. Nice job composing the shots, but the post processing is the weakness on them.

i'm not at a pro at PS so could I have some help....how should i get these to look less washed out?

the sky loos a little funny on the first but then again its what draws my attention and likeness to the photograph also.

i like the composition on the last one, but i do agree on the editing comments from above,

i wish we had places like that here ... maybe ill go break into the old school building...

look forward to seeing more.

i like the 1st best. very good

Most reactions

Back