Abandoned Bunkers & Nuclear Reactors

Seems like a really cool place to check out. My favorite is the last photo you uploaded (inside)...the others are cool but mostly sky.

I like the pictures but I find them very dark and hard to look at, it took me a moment to see the colors in the road on number 2.

I've seen exhibits in believe the public library of b&w photos of old abandoned factories.

As far as the quality of the images I feel in no position to critic. Landscapes bigger is better of course. internet has size limits.

Memories of the cold war. Beautiful sunsets over rolling endless fields and then the ominous cooling towers. Bunkers were not so recognizable were it not for the post title. The inside: were it not for what appears to be natural light otherwise looks like a place I myself would need think for a long time about entering...

Memories of simpler times when all we had to worry about was something like mutual annihilation.

You guys do know that lots of factories use cooling tower that look just like that, not just nuclear ones, right? This one may be of a nuclear facility, but TONS of identical cooling towers exist to make mundane things like detergent.

Good ole Rancho Seco. I may have to make a visit there when I'm home on leave. I'm going to be in Sacramento in a few weeks, camera in hand. If you wouldn't mind shooting with another noob, I'd be happy to go out there, maybe bounce ideas back and forth.

yeah for sure. Im always happy to go shooting with someone. Message me on here when you are heading out this way and we can figure something out

Most reactions

Back