Abandoned Farm House

treeafodo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a house that is right across from my girlfriend's house. We walked over and tried out some sparklers I picked up earlier that day. What do you guys think?

1:

Abandoned Barn by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

2:

Abandoned Garage by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

3: This was in a stall of the old barn. I almost got sprayed by a skunk as I slipped through the tiny opening of the doorway.

Love In a Lifeless Place by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

4: This shot started off as an exposure test shot for photo 2, then I decided why not attempt to turn it into a decent shot? I shot a star trail later that night and replaced the overcast sky with it. First time ever attempting this...

Watching as Time Passes By by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

I like the light the sparklers throw but I want to lose the sparkler and the person behind them.

I think 2 would be awesome if you could throw that light from off stage.

The last pic is not working for me.

Love is cool.

I looks like you guys had some fun

I like

Wait a minuit. One minute second. Yeah. It reminds me of little house on the prairie.

Ever play Time Crisis or Crysys2?

I like the light the sparklers throw but I want to lose the sparkler and the person behind them.

I think 2 would be awesome if you could throw that light from off stage.

The last pic is not working for me.

Love is cool.
Throw the light from off stage? Do you mean remove the lights from the horizon line?
I looks like you guys had some fun

I like
Thank you, it was fun!
Wait a minuit. One minute second. Yeah. It reminds me of little house on the prairie.

Ever play Time Crisis or Crysys2?
I've never watched little house on the prairie, but I have played the time crisis arcade game. I've been wanting to try Crysys, but I'd have have to pick it up on xbox since my pc can't handle it. Lol

Yeah, I don't know what to say about those games other than this night looked very interesting, like bait. I don't know how you got access to the premise though. The show I referred to always reminded me of 'Get Charles,' or some other vampire flick. Once again, looks dangerous.

The sparkler wrecks it for me. There's a nice shot to be had here, but I don't see it.

"You smell what I'm cooking!" Check out my next picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back