Abandoned HDR (5)

McNugget801

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5 HDR images from this weekends trip to a few old coal processing facilities and ghost towns.

4554614786_0b922b494b.jpg

4549911882_3b4448f93b.jpg

4549911378_45bf0c8db2.jpg

4551277734_8f4971cb27.jpg

4557049817_fc59e35711.jpg

Ooo...these are very nice. I almost didn't click in here since 9 out of 10 HDR threads are horrible pp jobs. I hate overdone HDR's but these are just teetering on that line and I think they are great.

Numero Quatro #4 is the best overall nice set good job.

2 and 3 are creepy - I like em! 5 isn't a bad shot, it's just not as interesting as the rest.

I like the sky in #1 and the graffitti. Good work.

They're all awesome I think, I like the different compositions. I don't think #5's a weak link, I like the lighting and the lines - the shelf lines all pointing inwards, much like the corners in the #3 hallway pic.

Nice processing too.

I love #3! Definitely creepy. All are great though... and wonderful HDRs!

Yeah, this is the best I've seen in a while. Often I find HDRs to be too overcooked and just look hokey. Sure, there's some of that as a given in HDR processing, but I'm not a huge fan of the stuff that's obviously over that line.

Well done, and keep up the great work! I'll ask for a second time, where were these taken? If you don't want to be specific, just a state or city would be awesome!

Thanks for all the comments.

Well done, and keep up the great work! I'll ask for a second time, where were these taken? If you don't want to be specific, just a state or city would be awesome!

Sorry for the delay..been out and about doing my thing.:bounce:
These site are in Carbon, Utah, and Emery counties here in Utah. More specifically Sunnyside, Horse Canyon and Thistle.

Most reactions

Back