Abandoned Hospital

Ironlegs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
What do you mean by unlevel ?

EDIT: That it is slightly leaned to the right ?

Yeah the tilt to the right is throwing me off. I think if that was corrected I would like it a lot.

Having said already what was said, I like the shot, especially the dappled lights. It is what makes this image...to me anyway...

I took the picture when i was already going home... When i saw the lights i was amazed, so yeah the lights are what makes this picture :p

Precisely. I'll also add that the vig is quite heavy and noticeable. Some really like that look so I didn't mention it, but if it was me I'd try to make that a little less strong.

Precisely. I'll also add that the vig is quite heavy and noticeable. Some really like that look so I didn't mention it, but if it was me I'd try to make that a little less strong.

I have more versions, one has barely any but i liked this one more cause of the feeling this picture gives.

Very nice shot. I agree, the vignetting is a bit distracting to me. Can you tell us where this is located/what hospital it was?

Of course, abandoned maternity hospital in Bratislava,Slovakia.

- great place for photographing
- a good photograph
- lose the vignette, it's to strong. when adding vignette, the point is to lead the viewer's eyes to look at the brightest part but without really noticing that you did something to the picture. it should be completely discrete. In this particular case, any vignette is completely unnecessary because you have those great walls that are already darker than the centre of the pict and they shouldn't be unnoticed

of course, jmho, others might disagree

eta: I've just read that you like this strong vignette...

I am still glad you wrote your opinion cause it taught me something, next time i will think about the vignette ! Thanks.

Great pic. It seems almost church like.
The vignette works fine.

Most of the time I kind of hate pictures of buildings and empty rooms but you did some great work with the lighting! so that an A+ from me :)

Most reactions

Back