Abandoned house

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Meant to post this and never did, but since the exhibit is still online mine is #49 - lots of B&W with this theme. Happened to see this old abandoned looking house from a parking lot and took several shots from the car - this one I submitted and got accepted to a juried exhibit and it's been on display.

Funny (ironic) thing is that the last time I went past there I did a double take - the building since got torn down.

Edit - I removed the link since the exhibit has ended - thanks for the comments.

Last edited:
Interesting shot, and I like your chosen perspective. I can't tell any particular state of disrepair from this image - was it worse than it looks? Seems a shame that's it's been torn down.

Abandoned doesn't mean already in ruin, :). Picture is right in my alley of nostalgic moods. It also belong to the least manipulated pictures in this collection, kudos for that as some of them doesn't look anymore like photographs.

It was abandoned and overgrown more than in ruins from what I could see; I hadn't necessarily intended to submit it for that show but thought I'd give it a try and was pleasantly surprised to get it accepted.

No, I don't do a lot of manipulation, for me this was a lot! LOL because I adjusted the contrast more than usual, that and brightening it some was all the adjusting I did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back