Abandoned LA Zoo

llamallama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's my second shot at HDR, not sure if i like the processing I did. Let me know what you guys think, thanks! $graf.jpg$house.jpg$tree.jpg

Attachments

• $dome.jpg
    $dome.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 140
I like the first one of the inside of the cage. The dark interior vs the light beyond the bars signfying caged vs freedom. Perhaps the interior could be lightened up just a tad to give more details to the interior w/o losing the contrast of the dark vs the light.

I like the first one a lot. Second one is pretty underexposed. Third one is a pretty poor composition IMO, since there really isn't a subject or focus of the image. It's a little busy for my taste. Your processing is pretty good overall, just needs some refinement.

I like the first one a lot. Second one is pretty underexposed. Third one is a pretty poor composition IMO, since there really isn't a subject or focus of the image. It's a little busy for my taste. Your processing is pretty good overall, just needs some refinement.
Thanks for the comments! I agree with them all haha. About the second one, I was going for a sort of eerie look so that's why I toned everything down.

I wish there was a standard uploading procedure everyone had to follow so we could see all the images. Here is another post where I dont see any images. Its only the odd one like this that I cant see. For the most part I can see them. So somebody is doing something different and it doesnt agree with my Mac and Firefox.

I wish there was a standard uploading procedure everyone had to follow so we could see all the images. Here is another post where I dont see any images. Its only the odd one like this that I cant see. For the most part I can see them. So somebody is doing something different and it doesnt agree with my Mac and Firefox.
I too am using Mac and Firefox, strange..

Bynx I responded to you in another thread. You are not seeing pics that are attached through the website directly, it appears. Try different browser or reinstall Mozilla

Thanks Rotanimod. I dont even know how to upload pics through the website directly. I use Tinypics.com and use the link from there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back