Abandoned Places

I feel so bad.. I haven't been here in forever! Wow, everyone's photos look fantastic! Great finds!

Oh my! Is it really you? Welcome back, Meg!

I feel so bad.. I haven't been here in forever! Wow, everyone's photos look fantastic! Great finds!
MEG!! How wonderful to see you here! I was actually hunting for your e-mail address the other day 'cause it's been so long since I've seen you around here. I wanted to check in and make sure that you and your family are doing well!

MEG!! How wonderful to see you here! I was actually hunting for your e-mail address the other day 'cause it's been so long since I've seen you around here. I wanted to check in and make sure that you and your family are doing well!

LOL Oh Pugs! We are doing well, Kev got a new job, I have been occasionally taking photos, but mostly doing school work. I DID Go through the haunted/abandoned school in a near by town! But... It was for halloween. SO I couldn't take photos.
:er:

It's not really Meg. It's some guy in Nigeria who's hijacked her username. Watch. He'll ask us to wire him money saying "I lost my purse and passport in the haunted/abandoned school!"

:)

I'm glad I found this thread! I've already got a number of pictures of abandoned places

1. Abandoned barn in the middle of a forest
DSC_0463_edited_jpeg.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

2. Some abandoned buildings in Arkansas
_DSC0088.jpg

_DSC0313.jpg

_DSC0315.jpg

(This place looks legit :p )
_DSC0324.jpg

It's not really Meg. It's some guy in Nigeria who's hijacked her username. Watch. He'll ask us to wire him money saying "I lost my purse and passport in the haunted/abandoned school!"

:)
Haunted/abandoned school... HA! My wallet was stolen in a haunted/abandoned warehouse by a greedy ghost with a sense of humor. I just need 35.759 million dollars to get my passport, drivers license, and credit cards back to good standing. :lol::lmao:

Cojaro!!!!
WOW Incredible photos! What awesome places!

If anyone wants to know where the Arkansas buildings that I posted are, the coordinates are 35°17'16" N 91°37'11.5" W, which is ~1060 Hwy 367 in Charlotte, AR. It's a pretty neat place. An old Texas Ill. Motel. The building to the right of them are abandoned as far as I know, but one of them has enough wasps inside to deter anyone from even thinking about stepping foot inside.

Nice place!

Is this from somewhere in the midwest or was it taken on holiday? That stonework is interesting, as is your composition.

Thanks it's a local place here in Southern Indiana. I don't know what it's original purpose was but it's the base of an old railroad bridge. The above shot was taken from the tracks looking down one of the side walls and out the window. Here's another pic of it from under.

dsc01990bc.jpg

this is some old storage building by the local air port but i dont think it was a hanger because there was big vertical supports in the center of it....

IMG_1063.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back