TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
clubfoto.se
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Abandoned shoes and jacket...

Image_001_20130203-170932_1.jpg

Almost begs for a bit more foreground with less obstuctions like the grasses, but otherwise, quite nice.

I like this a lot. I think the tight crop is unfortunate here and would have been more interesting and said more if you went wider and pushed them off-center one way or another, but still... very nice. Very post-apocalyptic. (sp)

Almost begs for a bit more foreground with less obstuctions like the grasses, but otherwise, quite nice.
Thanks alot for input, i've one on desktop that's got more foreground in it :)

I like this a lot. I think the tight crop is unfortunate here and would have been more interesting and said more if you went wider and pushed them off-center one way or another, but still... very nice. Very post-apocalyptic. (sp)

Thanks for input :) I cropped this one and i got version on desktop that's like you say :) I'm gonna look at them and compare your opinions :) Cheers!

Crop or no crop.. I like this picture.

I like the photo. Not sure if it needs more foreground or not, but I like it. The only thing is I would have tried to get that blade of grass out of the way.

Looks like a poor use of shallow depth of field.
The boot in front is out of focus, but it's part of the subject matter.

I think a better image would have been at some more around f/10-16

I'm with Brent. I wouldn't have used a shallow DoF. The background doesn't need blurring and the sky looks interesting enough that with a little work it could have been fairly dramatic.

I honestly didn't notice the jacket. It's too dark.

Nice contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back