abandoned

Jcoffee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello.

This is my first post. I thought this was an abandoned mill but i found out it wasnt and almost got charged with trespassing, but it all worked out for better ( no charges). well let me know what you think. any advice welcome. I didnt really no the best technique to make b&w's so yeah..

IMG_0191311.jpg

Looks like it could use to be a bit brighter/higher in contrast, but that might be my monitor. Good composition. :thumbup:

I really love this. You should print 3 copies of that and mount them in Black&White then hang them up next to eachother. They would look so amazing :)

Hi and welcome again, Jcoffee. :D
The diagonal line of the stairs is intriguing and makes an interesting photo. Overall, it is a bit dark and could do with some further level adjustments, I think ... there is a lot more to it than comes out right now.
I'm glad all's well that ended well ... what a fright to be caught in a "trespassing situation" ... exciting story to go with this picture :D.

I think the picture is a little underexposed. Other than that I like the subject, welcome to the board!

Most reactions

Back