Abbey and Nelson's wedding....first time image post

splauche

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are from Saturday's wedding. I chose these to add to my featured wedding section of my website that I'll be adding later this week. I'm kind of unfamiliar with the do's and do not's here, so please forgive and correct me if I'm off base with anything.

anw1.jpg

anw2.jpg

anw3.jpg

anw4.jpg

anw5.jpg

anw6.jpg

anw7.jpg

anw8.jpg

anw9.jpg

anw10.jpg

From my minimal experiences shoot weddings, they look great. The only thing bothering me is the man with the video camera in number 3. Other than that, great work

Great stuff Scott. I particularly like 7 and 8, and 10 looks almost like a magazine ad. Very cool :) These will make a great addition to your website, (which btw you should list in your sig ;) )

Thanks ya'll.

ClarkKent...everyone I've showed #3 to says the same thing....but I love that shot. I love the video light lighting them at that angle....looks paparazzi-ish to me. It might even be one of my favorite shots I've ever done. Funny how we look at things differently.

Thanks Matt! I really like #7 too.....she was looking up the hallway at her hubby while he was at the altar. I think her expression speaks volumes there. And....I think I've got the signature figured out. :)

I think anyonw with any experience shooting weddings can tell you video guys (some not all) are about as obtrusive as they can possibly be so sometimes they can't be avoided. I really like your shots esp. #1 and #8 but I am not too thrilled with the selective focus in #6 I see what you are trying to do but I think it did not work out. All in all though very nice work.

All nice images and I agree with you..... No3 is a cracking image :)

Great job

Very nice! I especially like the 7th one, she looks so nervous/excited!

i kinda like #3 - the lighting is awsome and im not to put off with the camera man, he adds to the picture

Most reactions

Back