No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Story behind the photo:
Drove over 250 miles to watch a football match, leaving at 5.30 am. This was taken late evening on a uneven stone wall. I had to use PS to straighten it a little and cropt to accomodate it. C & C always welcomed :)

nightabbey.jpg

very nice, good capture.... i'd maybe crop more off the right side, but i like it :thumbup:

I personally like the crop the way it is, I can see an argument that the light is distracting, but overall the composition and the colors are very nice. Great shot.

The sky offers such a wonderful backdrop to a photo like this with the fully lit abbey ruins. Wow. What drama that sky adds to this picture! Amazing.

I might have considered taking out the one big light on the right, but I would certainly have tried both versions, this one and a cropped version. I just did a "crop with my hand", i.e. placing my hand on the screen on that side and think that if you crop RIGHT at the light, leaving in the orange glow but taking out its source, it looks quite good.

Very nice, I think I'd have to vote for a little of the right. Lighting captured is excellent.

neat shot lens... good stuff. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back