Abigail Noelle

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am just NOT happy with any of my photos that have people in them. (this is why most of the ones I have posted are just of THINGS and PLACES...objects that stand still and dont move...lol!)

So...I dont have any accessory flashes, and I almost refuse to use the one built into the camera, so I have to make do with what lighting I have available. And on top of that I dont have very fasts lenses, so that makes taking pictures of KIDS especially hard, since they just dont seem to ever sit still. :)

Im a bit aggravated. I really want to take pictures of my children....especially since they seem to be growing up SO fast...but I keep ending up very frustrated whenever I do as none of them come out.

Out of the 40 I just took of my daughter, 1 CAME OUT OK. And its not even sharp. I need more lights in my house, or a much faster lens. End of story!

a4e2fd27.jpg

That is a great pic.

When my son was little [he is 6 now]
I used to take 100 pics a day of him most days.
Really just to record the memories.
Do that pick out your fave of the week and put the other half decent ones on disc I promise you you wont regret it.

This is not a bad pic at all. Looks like you just missed the focus on the eyes but the lighting is nice. Do you have a door with a screen door on it that she could sit in front of or a window that maybe you could pull up to a big chair to safely sit the little one in while you shoot away?

You should look into the 50mm f/1.8 if you have a dslr. It's only about $150 and offers more flexibility for low light shooting. And don't be afraid to raise your ISO a bit. If you get the exposure right, the noise will be minimal.

Oh what a cute babyyyy!!!
Great picture :D

It's kind of comical because she has no right eye brow, but what a gorgeous baby!

im surprised any eye brows showed up at all...lol! its hard to see them in real life...they are such a LIGHT LIGHT blonde.

Thanks for the comments! I am seriously thinking about getting the 50mm f/1.8 this week! Ive been wanting it for a while, and might just have to break down and get it. :)

im surprised any eye brows showed up at all...lol! its hard to see them in real life...they are such a LIGHT LIGHT blonde.

Thanks for the comments! I am seriously thinking about getting the 50mm f/1.8 this week! Ive been wanting it for a while, and might just have to break down and get it. :)

Do it!! You won't regret it!

Most reactions

Back