yh3zz5.jpg

The Worlds Strongest Man??
yh3zzb.jpg

Hawk
yh3z0u.jpg

yh3z0n.jpg

Messerchmitt Me108 Taifun
yh3z0q.jpg

Denny Dobson in his Extra 300 ( the man is mad )
yh3z0z.jpg

yh3z00.jpg

I told you he is mad
He is flying about 3feet off the ground under 20ft poles
yh3zz1.jpg

yh3zz2.jpg

Hawker Hunter
yh3zz4.jpg

yh3zzl.jpg

Chinook - 7 shot panoramic ( i didn't want to change lenses )
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES ( LARGE FILE )

more shots here http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/c944331.html

cheers

Hoppy said:
Image 13.
Did the crop sprayer get the wrong feid or was he trying to gas the people with the flags??

Ian

You fool Hoppy :lol: you should of come with us mate, we had a great laugh

denny dobson is a total mad man he used to fly from just down the road from my uncle and he used to practice in the feilds behind his house. once saw him take a pitts out of a verticle dive roll it over and then fly it bout 4 feet inverted accross the feild at what looked like 200mph

Great shots, I like the second pic of the Chinook the best. Those Hawker Hunter's also very cool. nice work

hot shot said:
denny dobson is a total mad man he used to fly from just down the road from my uncle and he used to practice in the feilds behind his house. once saw him take a pitts out of a verticle dive roll it over and then fly it bout 4 feet inverted accross the feild at what looked like 200mph

At RIAT last year he flew upsidedown about 4ft of the ground through the poles, not my idea of fun, but its great to watch

fun series... very nice... :thumbup:

That was a really fun series to scroll through...ya got some awesome pics there. It is indeed crazy that he can fly it so close to the ground (and the thought of him doing it inverted has me gasping in awe).

Antarctican said:
That was a really fun series to scroll through...ya got some awesome pics there. It is indeed crazy that he can fly it so close to the ground (and the thought of him doing it inverted has me gasping in awe).

He is insane, but in a good way :)
It's just incredible to watch

cheers Ray, just a shame about the weather

Most reactions

New Topics

Back