Abiqua Falls, OR

Well worth it. Man, look at that cliff face. This is a very very nice image ... but the actually waterfall and surrounding cliff ... that would have been my shot. But I do appreciate the falling leaf. All-in-all a very very nice image.

Great shot. That leaf fits right in there. Now I want to see more of the upper falls.

Personally, it's not as strong as your typical work. The leaf seems like an after thought, and there's not much "falls" in the photo. I feel like a higher camera position and more background inclusion on those falls might have helped.

Jake

I don't like the leaf. it takes away from the photo imo and is distracting be dead center. still a nice photo though.

I would hike a few hours without thinking twice to see that! It's an incredible scene!!!:)

Nice work as usual Majeed, though I have to agree with the others where I think the leaf draws too much attention in this case.

Lovely! I have to agree with the above comments though.

To be honest, looking at the stuff you usually post, this one is not very appealing. The foreground is not very attractive, and the leaf is kind of unfitting there. It has some weird light and striking colour. The slow shutter water effect looks cool on the back part, but not on the foreground itself.

However, the fall itself and that cliff wall is looking so good and almost surreal, I'd place the camera a little above, and shoot the actual fall. Imagine the photo cropped up to exclude the foreground plus the last pixel of the leaf. You'll get the idea of what I'm talking about.

Most reactions

Back