? about Canon 400D on Ebay

Jamestr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-EOS-Digit...QQihZ018QQcategoryZ147173QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've searched the forum and read about scam camera sellers. I understand that they sell you the body only and jack up the price on all accessories, basically refusing to sell you the camera alone for their great price. However, since this company is selling everything together for this great price, is there anything to be concerned about? I've been a hobby photographer for a few years now, using a Canon Elph, and have decided on the 400D as my next camera, but I don't know much about lenses and such. Are the lenses in this kit quality or junk? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
the stuff in that kit looks pretty sketchy. the only thing there that is worth using is the body, 18-55 mm kit lens, maybe the 75-300mm, and possibly the bag for a first camera bag, until you got something better. that's about it. the rest of that stuff is pretty crappy.

Yes, I understand that the majority of the items look like junk. However, the price is still better than a 400D with one lens from most sellers. Is this not a good deal? Elaborate on the "maybe" the 75-300mm lens please. What is wrong with it? Thanks again.

I said maybe, seen as I have no idea how good the 75-300mm lens is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back