Above Mist Falls - King's Canyon

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another springtime shot when the river is at its thunderous peak. This shot looks down on the top of the falls with the magnificent canyon as a backdrop.

AboveMistFalls-KingsCanyon0001.jpg

Maybe you could tone down the highlights on the water a bit? Also, the blue from the sky seems to be affecting the color of the trees somewhat. Perhaps you can adjust that in Photoshop. Otherwise, it's a nice shot. :D

I understand this is likely a very cold place, but I think if you increased the temperature here, it would look very good.

Maybe you could tone down the highlights on the water a bit? Also, the blue from the sky seems to be affecting the color of the trees somewhat. Perhaps you can adjust that in Photoshop. Otherwise, it's a nice shot. :D

Thank you! What you're looking at is twice removed from the original slide. Those digital artifacts don't exist there.

Thank you! What you're looking at is twice removed from the original slide. Those digital artifacts don't exist there.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if it was film or digital. I can't always tell the difference right off. ^^;

Most reactions

Back