Abstract Architecture

LaurensKuipers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In this topic a serie with "abstract" (architectural) photos. They are all made in Enschede.

Previous topics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

wow, these are very impressive images :) nice work. Really like no. 9 with the shadows.

i like three and four the best, three i even consider to be outstandingly good. i'd put a black frame around them or something, would be better for viewing against a white background.
as for most of the others (especially 6,7, 11): i've never been a fan of an angle like that. i've tried it myself numereous times, never liked the result. somehow it gives photos a snapshot kind of feeling. i think. maybe because i've seen too much of them.

btw, enschede is the place where the fireworks accident happened a couple years back right? how is the situation there now?

Thanks for your comments!

@ernie: Enschede is the place where the fireworks factory exploded. A complete district (called Roombeek) in the north of Enschede was completely destroyed and 20 people died. I live in the south of Enschede, so I only heard a big bang. Roombeek is completely rebuild and that's still in progress. Some buildings are characteristic and some things are modern (sometimes nice and sometimes weird). For example: 2,7 and 8 in this post are made in Roombeek.

Great series. The outstanding ones are: 3,9 and 10

Most reactions

Back