Abstract Bridge

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Interesting! I love the ultra-high contrast look.

Years ago I played around with some ultra-high contrast film that was used in the printing industry. I forget what it was called ("Ortho Film" perhaps) but it had two tones: Black and white. I contact-printed negatives onto it to get a positive, and then sometimes contacted-printed that result to get another negative. The results were really interesting and different. I still have a tree that I did that way hanging in my office at work. I also have a bridge that I did that way, and your shots really reminded me of it.

I like 2 and 4 quite a bit, though the others look like an attempt to make something recognizable by obstruction, which I find a little cheap.

Very cool concept I love it

I almost have a "series" of such photos now! I'm ready for my own corner of a show!!!! :)

I have to agree with unpopular here! 2 and 4 are interesting, maybe its the symetry

I have to agree with unpopular here! 2 and 4 are interesting, maybe its the symetry

Nice. I think it's the shadows on the rivets that give these two an actual subject rather than just being a composition.

(OT.. I'm new here.. how do I 'like' a post?)

Nice. I think it's the shadows on the rivets that give these two an actual subject rather than just being a composition.

(OT.. I'm new here.. how do I 'like' a post?)

Thank you :)
Bottom right of every post except your own, you will find a small 'Like" button.

Most reactions

Back