Abstract photo

Hi and thanks to everyone for replies!

Killed: I actually found it very easy! I've described exactly how I set up my... um.. kitchen table in order to photograph these. It helps to have a powerful flash that's not attached to the camera so you can illuminate the smoke from the side rather than from the front. That way you can keep your background dark and add more volume to the smoke.

I should get more free time this weekend, and I'll take more photos. I have a few ideas I'd like to try out, if something good turns out, I'll definately post here.

Thanks again!

P.S.

Ferny, I didnt even see the woman bending over backwards untill you pointed her out! All I saw in that area was a pigs snout, dragon breathing flames and other boring stuff. And I'm still looking for that dog, Mentos! :)

good use of the mirror filter, kinda turns something real into something surreal.

Hi everyone. just made another one. Quality seems horrible after I compressed it, but it's interesting nonetheless. Looks very evil...

Skl_filtered_small.jpg

#1 a crazed rabbit after a carrot
#2 looks like a chick bending backwards with a cow behind her
#3 guys head with relly long hair

:) Thanks! I'm very flattered! If you (and of course anyone else) wish, I can e-mail a high res photo to you. I'm afraid they wont hold up for a large format print since these are very tight crops of the originals that came out very dim and grainy, but I'm getting better at lighting them. Another couple of runs and I'll have something good enough for a n 11x14 print.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back