Abu Dhabi - City by Day

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, you already saw my favorites, which were the nite shots, but here are some day shots :)

1. Our plane from JFK to Abu Dhabi. I swear I never want to fly domestic again after riding Etihad Business.
330433549_CAULy-L-3.jpg

2. View outiside my room - you can see the sand was kicking up that day.
328081263_t4tW7-L-4.jpg

3. Hamburger?
330437779_VtJ4Y-L-3.jpg

4. A hotel down the block:
330440664_ipY3v-L-3.jpg

5. Miles and miles of skyscrapers along the Cornich (park along the Gulf)
330443829_gHQHJ-L-3.jpg

6. An oil & gas co:
330450322_wohLw-L-3.jpg

7. Our lobby:
330451830_GnY96-L-3.jpg

I got one more set coming of our Desert Safari :)

wow,, how much was that burger ???? :lol: That country is sure sitting on some big money !!

Amazing pictures once again.

Have fun on your desert safari, those were always fun!

Eric d.

wow,, how much was that burger ???? :lol: That country is sure sitting on some big money !!

The burger was about $12 US. Interesting fact: they use cucumbers everywhere you would normally use pickles.

Amazing pictures once again.

Have fun on your desert safari, those were always fun!

Eric d.

I already did the safari (I am back home now). I just need to post the pictures. And yes, it was a blast :)

I look forward to seeing them!

Eric D.

Wow, must have been an amazing trip. These cities are fascinating - especially Dubai, (did you make it there?) - enormous wealth built up in an amazingly short period of time...hopefully they have a plan B once we finally kick the oil habit!:er:

Wow, must have been an amazing trip. These cities are fascinating - especially Dubai, (did you make it there?) - enormous wealth built up in an amazingly short period of time...hopefully they have a plan B once we finally kick the oil habit!:er:

I made a short trip out to Dubai with some coworkers. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I liked, but those are here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132447

Most reactions

New Topics

Back