Abused girl in a park

These are my favorites of the second bunch and I agree with Derrel about lightening them up. I edited three of them in Camera Raw and they look pretty much the same as Derrel's edits lol. I agree that she is excellent at holding the poses.
I suppose, I like the first one most. While #3 in a bit controversial for me, because Lea was looking to "sexy" for her age (she'll be 18 yo next month).

The Lightroom adjustment brush is a super-versatile tool! No only good for lightening shadows, but also useful for burning in (darkening), tooth whitening, iris of the eye improvement, and other stuff.
I know, there are same brushes in Photoshop. But I suppose, with manipulating raw files I would get better quality.

Yes, the raw file gives the most ability to manipulate the shadows and highlights. The tooth whitening brush and the iris enhancement are really nice features. The secret is to apply MORE Clicks at a lower intensity and opacity, to prevent too much of the effect from being applied too suddenly.

I suppose, I like the first one most. While #3 in a bit controversial for me, because Lea was looking to "sexy" for her age (she'll be 18 yo next month).

I noticed this as well. In some of the pics, she looks like a cute young girl. In others, she looks (or is trying to look) like a sultry/sexy young woman. I think I like the girlish ones better, they seem more natural to me.

I noticed this as well. In some of the pics, she looks like a cute young girl. In others, she looks (or is trying to look) like a sultry/sexy young woman. I think I like the girlish ones better, they seem more natural to me.
Yeah, I agree.

Not a fan of the click bait style title.

That's already been discussed and looks like a language thing. I'm pretty sure the OP is in Russia.

Edit: and this thread title kind of references another thread about this girl that came previously.
I appreciate your explanation, however I stick by my reply. Using "abused" or "bullied" or "formerly bullied" makes it click bait style title, no matter where you are from. As you can see, it has worked based on the attention this particular thread is receiving.

Not a fan of the click bait style title.

That's already been discussed and looks like a language thing. I'm pretty sure the OP is in Russia.

Edit: and this thread title kind of references another thread about this girl that came previously.
I appreciate your explanation, however I stick by my reply. Using "abused" or "bullied" or "formerly bullied" makes it click bait style title, no matter where you are from. As you can see, it has worked based on the attention this particular thread is receiving.

Fair enough. I saw the first thread first (lea dog handler) and when I saw this one from the same OP, I kind of knew what it was. It is a rather alarming title if you have no background though. Cheers

Thanks for sharing some beautiful pics and really some beautiful shots. The girls are looking so cute and pretty.

Most reactions

Back