AC/DC

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AC/DC concert. I hope to have Angus's energy when I get to his age.
1459779589384jpg.0.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Saw them a few years ago and was surprised that he had the same energy as when I saw him almost 30 years ago.

I didn't think they were still playing? I thought Brian Johnson had to stop performing and then with the death of Angus's brother.

great band !!!

Saw them a few years ago and was surprised that he had the same energy as when I saw him almost 30 years ago.

I didn't think they were still playing? I thought Brian Johnson had to stop performing and then with the death of Angus's brother.
This was a couple of years ago. I think last tour with Brian Johnson. I saw an article that indicated Axel Rose is going to be singing on their next album? Bon Scott is still my favourite

This was a couple of years ago. I think last tour with Brian Johnson. I saw an article that indicated Axel Rose is going to be singing on their next album? Bon Scott is still my favourite

I agree but Brian Johnson still did a great job. The thought of Axel Rose singing makes me incredibly sad. Retire or start a new band. And seriously, Axel Rose?

I agree but Brian Johnson still did a great job. The thought of Axel Rose singing makes me incredibly sad. Retire or start a new band. And seriously, Axel Rose?
Totally agree. I think its time for AC/DC and Axel Rose to give it away. AC/DC is really only Angus now anyway. They actually have a statue of Bon Scott in Fremantle which is a suburb here in Perth. Bon grew up there after coming over from Scotland when he was young.

Huge AC/DC and GnR fan from their beginning. Numerous concerts and outdoor venues for both. Wasn't thrilled with Axel filling in on AC/DC, but sounds like he did a great job.

Just watched a couple Youtube videos. Yeah, it's time for both to retire. Have no idea how Angus is still doing it.

Awesome band, Back in Black. Amazing some of these guys will be rocking and rolling old and wrinkles and some of us rolling a wheel chair.

An amazing music family the "Youngs". What with Angus, Malcolm and George. Unfortunately Malcolm and George gone RIP.

I liked them a lot in the days of Bon Scott... now I prefer Airbourne....

I just googled Airbourne. They are good. If you haven’t already give “Clutch” a try. Love The “Physic Warfare” album

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sil

I just googled Airbourne. They are good. If you haven’t already give “Clutch” a try. Love The “Physic Warfare” album

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW...very...southern...thank !!! ; -)

Most reactions

Back