TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.adversus.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiya folks,

I was out for a walk today with my wife and spotted a small spider web on a tree next to the trail, with a spider sitting right in the middle. I was going for a shot of the spider, but he scampered away into the bark of the tree once I got my lens all up in his business ;)

I ended up taking a few closups of the web, and when I got home it looked good so I did some PP and here is the result.

Comments and whatnot welcome :)

4393300521_3dc5407926_o.jpg

This is a really cool picture, is there any way you could have taken the random branch out though? The one that's about to break the web. Take that sucker out of the shot, it's a winner IMO!

I probably could have, but I wasn't really thinking about it at the time. I was focused on getting as close as I could without touching the web (and hoping the eight-legged inhabitant would creep back out).

Last edited:
Really nice shot. The lightning and DOF is amazing IMO.

That is a great shot.
I noticed a lot of green...no snow there?

No snow here in the Willamette Valley of Oregon :)

Most of the vegetation was dead and brown, but the moss was starting to get it's color back (and a few small blooming trees were starting to sprout).

Thanks for the comments! I was afraid the colors popped too much, but everyone seems to like it :)

Most reactions

Back