Acros ... I'm back

Good news.

But, did Fuji really mean to say it has "world’s highest level of graininess" ?

Ah, that was the great power of film photography ... I used to try all different types of film and developing because it was able to create such a variety of flavors. The "grain" was such a factor in the image ... sometimes it became the image (I think @limr would agree).
For some reason using digital post processing does not seem to fulfill me in the same way ... possibly because the physical factor is missing.

i still have 1 5-roll box of 120 Acros from 2014

Ah, that was the great power of film photography ... I used to try all different types of film and developing because it was able to create such a variety of flavors. The "grain" was such a factor in the image ... sometimes it became the image (I think @limr would agree).
For some reason using digital post processing does not seem to fulfill me in the same way ... possibly because the physical factor is missing.

I do agree, indeed :)

I don't have anything against grain either but I suspect the Fuji quote is a mistake. I think they meant to say the film has fine grain not "the world’s highest level of graininess."

Konica's 3200..was that the 1985-1986 film? I shot a few rolls of 3,200 color neg back in the day.

Most reactions

Back