Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Across On The Side Of The Highway

One time when I was looking for a good spot to get some sawgrass shots, I found this cross off the road near a local fishing spot. The first shots (only posted one of them #4) I got of the cross were taken when test a Canon rangefinder bought from Mitica with some old film and haft broken lens that he threw in. The second time I was on my way home from out west with my digital.

I played around with them some in PS and #2 is almost straight off of the camera,
Any options on subject being a little taboo, no one was around when I got the shots, but still felled a little weird taking them, Also these are OTE

Canon Eos-1d MIIn w/ 29-70mm f2.8 Canon
116-cross1copy.jpg

116-cross2copy.jpg

116-cross3copy.jpg

Canon EP w/50mm f1.4 Canon
Expired Ilford XP2 Super (un-refrigerated)
116-cross4copy.jpg

These are nice Jeff.
I really like #1! But to me, #3 represents more sadness, maybe due to the empty field? Good job :thumbup:

I dig that first shot, Jeff.
I'd bump up the contrast though.

Thank for the comments, not sure witch one I like the best myself, I’m going thru a bit of destruction faze at the moment, picked it up from some guy in NJ after my trip to NY

Daniel - I adjusted contrast and shadow a little pit, does seem to look better, IMO for any more adjustments would need to go back to the raw file

116-cross1bcopy.jpg

Wow..these are really cool shots Jeff. Very emotional. I love the DOF on these.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back