TPF Noob!
Reaction score
'ello, could you please give me feedback on this image:

walking-in.jpg

Does it work? Too boring?

Please post all critiques and comments!

Thanks in advance.

boring? i definately don't think so!

literally i muttered "woooaahhh" when i saw the pic.

the mountains, the blue sky, the way the clouds are, the hillyness of the field....

definately works for me! i'll tell you that much :)

Oh my that is so beautiful! :shock:
I'd love to see that view with my own eyes, looks so peaceful and lovely place.

I like the pic, but what would really make it would be Julie Andrews inserted in there prancing around sing :lol: j/k
But I do think that it could use a little something more like a person or something, and the whites in the sky seem a little blown IMO. The horizon also seems to be smack in the middle, could use the rule of thirds.
All in all though nice work.

It's a great photo compositionally but it looks a little bleached out by an almost light flare from the top causing the middle and for ground colors to bleed into one another. Maybe it's just me ...err rather my monitor at work- it's dying. :(

I think the composition is very good but its missing a real subject, it doesn't work for me anyway. I'm missing something

What may give you the feeling of boringness is the fact that the horizon seems to go right through the middle. But that would be the only thing I'd change about it: give it either more sky or more meadow, whatever you find more interesting.

The rest of the composition works fine for me, for I think that all the lines this photo has are concentrating in the one tree that is nicely placed on the border to the righthand third.

Most reactions

Back