Ad lib

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What are you going to do if you find a curio shop? Well, stop in. I found lots of rocks and stones here, including quarts and other special crystal like rocks. This is what they sell among some other things. I even gave the worker there a quarts rock I found. She said it was quarts, so I felt special. Anyways, I thought it would make a nice picture since most people never even go inside these places.

Attachments

• $Johnson and Johnson.JPG
    $Johnson and Johnson.JPG
    551.1 KB · Views: 114
OP
Sicboi

Sicboi

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks, I really took sometime thinking about how I was going to process the original photo. First off, I had to quickly assume the suspect would be the lack of contrast giving over to a foggy end result; which is what I have here. However, after looking at the photo, all the colors seem to be correct, just not saturated to a certain extent.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I wish there was more detail in the lack of contrast giving over to a foggy end result.

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
What are you going to do if you find a curio shop? Well, stop in. I found lots of rocks and stones here, including quarts and other special crystal like rocks. This is what they sell among some other things. I even gave the worker there a quarts rock I found. She said it was quarts, so I felt special. Anyways, I thought it would make a nice picture since most people never even go inside these places.

Welcome back, oh and quartz is a rock. Quarts is a unit of measurement. Just FYI. :)

OP
Sicboi

Sicboi

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Quarts is a very expensive rock at that. And also, I can't believe you fell for it...the foggy end result! The saturation is perfect. Look again.

tecboy

Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Photos OK to edit
Quarts is a very expensive rock at that. And also, I can't believe you fell for it...the foggy end result! The saturation is perfect. Look again.

Dude! They are trying to help and not to insult you. You photo is a good start of improving. You just have to keep working to get better.

OP
Sicboi

Sicboi

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks. I'm taking a bit of a break from photography for a while.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics