Ad lib

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What are you going to do if you find a curio shop? Well, stop in. I found lots of rocks and stones here, including quarts and other special crystal like rocks. This is what they sell among some other things. I even gave the worker there a quarts rock I found. She said it was quarts, so I felt special. Anyways, I thought it would make a nice picture since most people never even go inside these places.

Attachments

• $Johnson and Johnson.JPG
    $Johnson and Johnson.JPG
    551.1 KB · Views: 119
Thanks, I really took sometime thinking about how I was going to process the original photo. First off, I had to quickly assume the suspect would be the lack of contrast giving over to a foggy end result; which is what I have here. However, after looking at the photo, all the colors seem to be correct, just not saturated to a certain extent.

I wish there was more detail in the lack of contrast giving over to a foggy end result.

What are you going to do if you find a curio shop? Well, stop in. I found lots of rocks and stones here, including quarts and other special crystal like rocks. This is what they sell among some other things. I even gave the worker there a quarts rock I found. She said it was quarts, so I felt special. Anyways, I thought it would make a nice picture since most people never even go inside these places.

Welcome back, oh and quartz is a rock. Quarts is a unit of measurement. Just FYI. :)

Quarts is a very expensive rock at that. And also, I can't believe you fell for it...the foggy end result! The saturation is perfect. Look again.

Quarts is a very expensive rock at that. And also, I can't believe you fell for it...the foggy end result! The saturation is perfect. Look again.

Dude! They are trying to help and not to insult you. You photo is a good start of improving. You just have to keep working to get better.

Thanks. I'm taking a bit of a break from photography for a while.

Most reactions

Back