Addicted to Photography, looking for like-minded

cravecolor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So, I've written a few posts, but then I found this section. So I figured I should say hi! :D

Why photography? My camera calls me. It's out of my hands. I love running around, climbing up trees, scaling walls, almost falling off (oh yes, that's something about me, I'm very clumsy).

During the day, I'm a Marketing Coordinator. We do e-marketing for lodging in national parks. Great photo opportunities, I have to say.

Other than that, I moved to Arizona from Germany 10 years ago. Got my initial degree in Computer Animation, did a lot of web and graphic design on the side, and then went into the Marketing field after my MBA. My creative side calls on a daily basis, so I work a lot in Photoshop. Finally, after a year of designing and redesigning and redesigning and redesigning and well, you get the point, I was finally able to finish my website (www.cravecolor.com).

Other than that, there's not much time in the day left to do anything else. A little bit of video games, and that's just about it.

So, yes, hello. This is me. :wink:
Happy Wednesday!!!

Stefanie

Hey there Stefanie, you're the coolest! 8)

Not only am I way into photography, but I'm also majoring in marketing! You're my hero! :headbang:

Welcome to our crazy family!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back