Adding Signatures

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Guys, I notice some of you have your actual signature on images, mind telling me how to do it? I dont have a scanner. Maybe thats an important ingredient in the mix!

If you want it use your own signature...the first step is to digitize it. Either scan it or take a photo of it. Then you may need to clean it up a bit. Then (in photoshop, for example) you can select just the actual signature and drag it onto another image. Or...once you have it selected...you could define a new brush with it. Then, whenever you want to add it to another image, you can just select that brush and place it into your image.

i'd suggest toning it down particularly on ther image shown. it's the brightest part of the image and the eye is immediately drawn to it.

I think it would be more effective and appropriate if it was a shade of blue to disguise it in the water but still visible.

You don't really want your signature to be the most prominent part of an image - it steals impact.

there's a new piece of computer equipment that you can buy at BEST BUY or CIRCUIT CITY to actually add your own signature to each individual digital photo.

Most reactions

Back