Adobe CS2 Suite incl. Photoshop,Illustrator + more

AdamZx3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my copy of the Adobe CS2 Premium Suite (Mac) student license which includes a Dvd "Total Training: Adobe Creative Suite 2" which is 10hrs of training, which includes all project files. There is also a 60 min Dvd also by total training that comes bundled with the education suite, its just a quick rundown of the suite.

Programs included in premium suite:

Photoshop CS2
Illustrator CS2
InDesign CS2
GoLive CS2
Acrobat
Bridge

DVD Training info and course outline:
http://www.totaltraining.com/prod/adobe/creativesuite2_dtd.asp

$450 shipped
Again this is for the mac only
Email- [email protected]
You can search my ebay account "adam1900xp" to review my feedback

DSC_3919.jpg

Lowered to $380 shipped

Is this the full original version with serial code? I can register it in my name and upgrade it to CS3 anytime?

Yes its the full educational version not an upgrade. From what i've been told you can buy the commercial license cs3 and upgrade from this educational version. I was actually going to do that but its cheaper for me to get the cs3 full design standard educational than to upgrade to the cs3 and keep the cs2.

You can also buy the cs3 educational version and upgrade from this.

You technically not allowed to sell any work under a student licensee so a lot of graduating students will buy the newest commercial upgrade to stay legal in a business type situation.

Did some researching:

Q: Can I upgrade from an educational version to a commercial version of Adobe After Effects?
A: Yes, just order the After Effects CS3 Professional upgrade. You don't even have to pay the difference between educational and commercial version. You can use your educational version's serial number to upgrade to future commercially priced version.

Also the commercial cs3 design premium is $1,684.99 on amazon and the commercial upgrade is $581.99 ...it will come with the programs in cs2 premium above plus Flash and Dreamweaver.

Alternatively you can get the commercial Design standard upgrade for $390 which has the same apps as the CS2 Premium

why did adobe have to make so many variations!?!?! lol

I am closing this sale...I have contacted adobe and it appears that I can not apply for transfer for an educational license only a commercial license.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back