Adobe Lightroom 5 for $20.19

Boney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The price is suspiciously low. Did you call Adobe about tech support and this vendor? They even provide a phone number..

What's your point? I don't understand what the product is. LR 5 does not sell for $20. It sells for $150. There's a full version, upgrade and educational. Whatever this is, I don't think it's LR 5. Nobody is selling LR 5 for $20.

I chatted with a rep and he said it was the full version, but he also said it was a download, but after paying for it, it turns out to be a DVD with a $4 shipping cost.
We'll see. Ive been screwed before but seemed to get the right answers from the rep. Tiger is a good vendor from my experience.

If I buy this and the V5.3 comes out, do I get a free upgrade?

Hope the DVD includes a valid use license key.

Valid versions of LR 5 would include any 5.x upgrades.

I read it as media only... (license is not included)

Not sure why anyone would sell such a thing.

I read it the same way... it's just the installation files for Lightroom 5 that one would normally download from Adobe for free. You still need to purchase a license separately in order to use the software.

Some offices like to have genuine physical media like this DVD on site for disaster recovery scenarios. It simplifies rebuilding workstations from scratch if things unexpectedly blow up.

So sorry guys. Yes this is just the media or install files. After reading some of the comments I called TD and verified that there is no serial number with this offer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back