Adobe Lightroom

Joe Bannon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bannon.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I insert my SD card into my PC, Adobe Lightroom always starts up. Anyone know how to turn it off? I've looked in the manual and on google, but I can't find anything.

Probably a setting with your OS. Are you running Windows? There is a setting for what you want it to do when you insert media (cards, CDs, blank discs etc). It's one of those that will pop up...but you can click the box to 'do this from now on'...so you would have to reset that.

go into your lightroom settings and there should be a box that you can uncheck.

Probably a setting with your OS. Are you running Windows? There is a setting for what you want it to do when you insert media (cards, CDs, blank discs etc). It's one of those that will pop up...but you can click the box to 'do this from now on'...so you would have to reset that.

Ok, how exactly do I get to that?

It is an automatic file association function.

When you installed LR there was a question as to wether to use LR for certain functions, such as opening files on portable devices.

Click on your start menu, open 'control panel'. Open 'folder options'. Find the file types that relate to your SD card. Right click and follow the options offered.

Most reactions

Back