Adobe Photoshop CS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

1pc Photoshop Standard CS3 for sale for $80.00 Part Number: (PN:23102480)
Product is not complete only comes with software and case,pm me for details.If you want to save money this is a good deal.

Payment: Google Check-out,Money Order and Pick-up if you are from the local area.

Shipping info: 6.00Usd Priority mail 2-3 day delivery within the US.International buyer please contact for shipping price.

All sale items are real and comes complete and can register product with adobe.

Thanks
;)
can you tell me if you still have one for sale?
Thanks, marvin

Are the keys legit?

Hello,

1pc Photoshop Standard CS3 for sale for $80.00 Part Number: (PN:23102480)
Product is not complete only comes with software and case,pm me for details.If you want to save money this is a good deal.

Payment: Google Check-out,Money Order and Pick-up if you are from the local area.

Shipping info: 6.00Usd Priority mail 2-3 day delivery within the US.International buyer please contact for shipping price.

All sale items are real and comes complete and can register product with adobe.

Thanks
;)

Maybe an Admin can verify if photofreak39's ip is really from Raleigh like he claims

Maybe an Admin can verify if photofreak39's ip is really from Raleigh like he claims

The return address on my package said it was from Raleigh.

Reg, man, you have a real problem....

Enough name calling and accusations.

You can trade via TPF through your own will and at your own risk, that is how we allow this section to work. It is up to each individual to arrange the sale or trade of goods, so make sure you have each others details and that you make any transaction as safe as possible.

I am a new member here. In fact the only reason I registered was because someone who is a member here told me this guy had CS3 for sale. I read the thread, weighed the pros and cons and decided to take the plunge... Worst case scenario... I lose a little bit of money. Best case scenario I save a WHOLE LOT of money.

I received the CS3 while I was out of town and when I got back in installed in on my laptop without a problem. Registration went through as to be expected.

I am having problems getting it installed on my desktop now though. I will post again to update the situation as to whether it is just a glitch or if there is really a problem with the serial number.

I'm not too worried one way or another as I have the google receipt that includes his address and phone number so if there is any problem it can be handled by those who investigate software piracy.

Jeff

Regarding "product number".....I've consulted with Adobe and they tell me there's no such thing as a "product number" associated with CS3.

I'm not offering any opinions either way, only reporting a conversation with Adobe.

Just one update...

I had an existing trial version of CS3 on my computer so I deleted it and reinstalled using the CS3 disk I bought. Went through the install process, registration process, and everything is up and running now.

So far everything seems to be running okay and it seems to be a great deal. I guess I'll find out in 30 days if for some reason it is only working because of it being trial but not showing as one! lol

I understand everyones concerns over newbies coming to the forum to post good responses to what seems like a scam. If anyone has doubts and needs to verify with a buyer, you are more than welcome to contact me through email or by phone... 8176916261. I have never met the seller or talked to him except through purchasing this. We live no where near each other, and I have no ties to him.

If there is any problem with my CS3 installation I will update again.

Got mine..installed..working great!! Do you have Illustrator CS3 for sale? You're my new hero!!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd let you know: You're all getting swindled.

I too succumbed to the temptation of a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS3 for the mere price of under $100. I know this is my first post, but I had to sign up just to warn you all of this scam artist. He also posted on the POTN forums. I know you all are 'happy' with your copy, but you should really reevaluate what he's doing.

I received (despite supposedly ordering CS3 Standard) a copy of CS3 Extended. I installed it and it ran fine with the key provided. All seemed well and good until I tried to register. It said I would receive an email, but never did. This was my first warning sign.

The second warning sign was that when I tried to register on Adobe's site, it kept saying that 'We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later or visit the product registration Frequently Asked Questions web page.' After being incredibly worried that I got swindled, I downloaded the Photoshop CS3 trial straight from Adobe.com to attempt to register the CD key. When attempting to activate the CD key, it told me that the CD key already was activated on too many machines. Hardly a legitimate, brand new copy!

After further pursuing of the DVD, I realized it was a burnt DVD. Rather than the typical silver finish on the bottom, it was clearly a purple reflection on the bottom: A clear indictation of a burnt DVD.

So, all you who think you got a great deal, you are unfortunately mistaken. You basically paid $XX dollars for a pirated copy of Photoshop CS3 cleverly disguised as an authentic copy.

Hopefully anyone who reads this thread will see my post and shy away from such a despicable disgusting human being who is capable of willingly and knowingly taking people's money in exchange for nothing more than a pure fake.

Hmmm, well we cannot be sure that this trader is the same as yours Kirby and it would be unfair to say that he is.
However, i do feel that the info you supplied is correct and that PS can be pirated to a professional standard and we must be cautious as this forum does not condone any type of illegal activity.

To be fair photofreak39, you have used our forum to sell quite enough of this product, so the thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back