Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended question

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have the opportunity to purchae Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended for $179, Brand New.

I looked on the website, but it wasn't jumping out at me. Is this product just like the regular CS4, plus video enhancements or is it totally different the just Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Standard?)

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended

Get everything in Adobe Photoshop CS4 plus breakthrough tools for editing 3D models and motion-based content and performing advanced image analysis.

Doesn't sound legit to me. It costs $999 from Adobe.

It might be possible through educational licensing, as I got something like an 80% discount on my package, which worked out very reasonable indeed.

If it's through an education license, and you know it's legit, go for it!

But it definatly doesn't retail for $180.

You guys are correct. It is through the Wisconsin Educational Discount that my work has setup.

The Adobe Master retails for something like $2500, I can get it for $475. Pretty sweet deal.

I was reading the website and the software is mine. I get my own license and everything.

Just didn't want to buy the wrong thing.

Thanks everyone.

yep, extended = standard + some
and yea, the educational license is usually somewhere around $200. i work a parent company of the Art Institute and i can get pretty much every piece of software at educational discounts except for Adobe products :( for some reason you have to be a student to buy Adobe products.

You guys are correct. It is through the Wisconsin Educational Discount that my work has setup.

The Adobe Master retails for something like $2500, I can get it for $475. Pretty sweet deal.

I was reading the website and the software is mine. I get my own license and everything.

Just didn't want to buy the wrong thing.

Thanks everyone.
Good to hear.

If it's just for photography, you probably don't need the 'extended' stuff. I would however, recommend Lightroom. Great piece of software.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back