Adobe Photoshop CS5??

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I am doing a little reasearch on this product. Can you tell me what the difference between the PS CS5 and the extended version is if any?? Where is the BEST place to purchase this? Does anyone know about the student/teacher discounted one?? Thanks for your help!!

Hi all. I am doing a little reasearch on this product. Can you tell me what the difference between the PS CS5 and the extended version is if any?? Where is the BEST place to purchase this? Does anyone know about the student/teacher discounted one?? Thanks for your help!!

Education discount versions are identical, with the exception of only getting one license key instead of two.

p!nK

Education discount versions are identical, with the exception of only getting one license key instead of two.

p!nK
license key???

p!nK
license key???

Yes, with one license key, you can install and run the program on one computer. With two keys, you can install and run the program on two computers.

p!nK

Last edited:
Also where is the best site to download the free trial? I tried one but it asked me to turn of security and stuff like that ???? Plus I can't find the actual program its just some info in a folder?!?! Thanks

Photoshop might be too complicated for you.

I downloaded my free trial right off the adobe website. Just keep clicking stuff till you get to the page, its not too hard to find. :)

The Adobe site itself is probably the only place you should trust to download the trial. Just how much research have you actually done?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back