🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

Adobe

Jerry Thompson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I lost my debit card and forgot to change it with Adobe. I entered the new number, et al, and clicked save and pay. I did this 3 times over a period of several hours to not avail.
I then used the new card option with the same results. I still get the payment issue coming up when I access PS on my computer.
I went through several different Adobe sites and they are all confusing to me. I'm trying to find a way to contact a human being to resolve this issue.

It is very common to have errors and confusion with software and web sites. We kind of expect it and are used to finding workarounds. I find it really annoying. But that is the world we live in today.

You just have to be a trouble-shooter and work very carefully and maybe you will be able to get it to work in your particular situation. A human at Adobe should be able to fix it but contacting can be hard and time-consuming.

Sorry that I'm of no help - just commiserating.

It's only a guess on my part but I would think this may be due to Adobe trying to renew on your old card (as you forgot to update with them) - it getting rejected, then Adobe or the bank blocking further transaction either on your Adobe account (if Adobe block) or Bank card (if the bank).
If your card still works elsewhere then the problem is certainly with Adobe and you will need to find a way around their AI call bot wall - do they not have an email/live chat option?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back