adorama

emulsioni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey does anyone know what adorama's abbreviations mean (W, cs, bx) mean?

and also what are your experiences with adorama?

thanks!

im thinkin CS = Case, BX = BOX... i don't know what W would mean.

Adorama is pretty good, the only thing i've bought from them was a diffuser for my speed flash and it got to me pretty quick.

I use Adorama alot. Just ordered a new lens and a D700. The D700 came as a kit which included the battery grip. They called me personally to ask if they could ship the main part of the order and send the grip when it comes it. They have great customer service and my orders usually arrive before the estimated ship date.

I have generally been very happy with Adorama. Their customer service is excellent, although occasionally you have to bug them to respond (I think messages get lost sometimes). But, they always take care of the problem well.

hey does anyone know what adorama's abbreviations mean (W, cs, bx) mean?

and also what are your experiences with adorama?

thanks!

'With case and box'.

I had to ask someone, so it really isn't that clear. I've asked the person responsible for putting descriptions on the website to make it more clear.

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

I have generally been very happy with Adorama. Their customer service is excellent, although occasionally you have to bug them to respond (I think messages get lost sometimes). But, they always take care of the problem well.
clear.gif

Yep adorama is topnotch!

So I just made a huuuuuuuugeee mistake and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this. So I got my first 5d mark 2 from adorama about a week and a half ago...was out on assignment and got an "unfixable error code." Long story short I exchanged it with Adorama because I was within their 14 day exchange/return policy. I got the new one and I noticed there was a few black specs somewhere I guess in between the viewfinder and the mirror. It didnt show up on the actual picture, but i tried to clean everything and I couldn't get rid of it. So I just send the 2nd one back this week and I should be finally getting my 3rd camera tomorrow.

Low and behold I just realized the worst thing possible, I forgot to take my 8gb extreme 4 flash card out of the camera! I know...I'm a complete idiot, but now I'm freaking out because there are about 150+ images of a recent sweet 16 on there, let along the $80 something card (yes I have the images already backed up). But still I don't and can't have those images in the hands of someone else.

So, I still have to call adorama tomorrow to see what they can do for me, but has anyone else done this by accident and "hopefully" were able to get the card back?
What sucks is that this isn't a repair, so its not like they're sending me back the same camera, which if that were the case I know Canon would return it. Please someone calm my soul so I can sleep tonight!!

Yeah, they're a fine bunch! Don't hesitate purchasing from them.

So I just made a huuuuuuuugeee mistake and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this. So I got my first 5d mark 2 from adorama about a week and a half ago...was out on assignment and got an "unfixable error code." Long story short I exchanged it with Adorama because I was within their 14 day exchange/return policy. I got the new one and I noticed there was a few black specs somewhere I guess in between the viewfinder and the mirror. It didnt show up on the actual picture, but i tried to clean everything and I couldn't get rid of it. So I just send the 2nd one back this week and I should be finally getting my 3rd camera tomorrow.

Low and behold I just realized the worst thing possible, I forgot to take my 8gb extreme 4 flash card out of the camera! I know...I'm a complete idiot, but now I'm freaking out because there are about 150+ images of a recent sweet 16 on there, let along the $80 something card (yes I have the images already backed up). But still I don't and can't have those images in the hands of someone else.

So, I still have to call adorama tomorrow to see what they can do for me, but has anyone else done this by accident and "hopefully" were able to get the card back?
What sucks is that this isn't a repair, so its not like they're sending me back the same camera, which if that were the case I know Canon would return it. Please someone calm my soul so I can sleep tonight!!

I'm out of the office 'til Sunday, but this clearly needs urgent action!

Please contact [email protected]. Give him the tracking details from the box. I've already left him a message, but make sure he knows that I already picked you up on this forum.

I promise you we will do everything we possibly can to recover this for you.

Sincerely

Helen Oster

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

You know, you can always contact me directly: [email protected]

Sincerely

Helen Oster

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

Thank you so much Helen, I emailed Scott with all the information and now I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed. I cc'd you on all the emails

BTW I absolutely love this forum that I was able to be in contact with you to help me. Love it.

Thanks again

Most reactions

Back