Adriana's Christmas Dress

GeorgieGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Her Mom wanted a full length to send portrait to the Grandma who sent the dress. I think Mom is very happy with the variety of photos that were captured. These are among my favorites of the day. No edits done yet which is good since I always seem to go dark for everyone here. She is a cutie, hope you think so too!

1131859652_r9UUG-L.jpg

1131860519_my7wa-L.jpg

1131861650_Hd6Qg-L.jpg

1131864612_n2aVT-L.jpg

1131865616_FZLb9-L.jpg

She definitely is a cutie! I like the last one the post, it brings out a natural childish glow. I hope you show us the post edited pix, these are kind of dark. =) Nice job!

Very underexposed.

I adjusted the levels (possibly a bit too much, but you get the point):

SD7Gm.jpg

You upped it too much. Now it's over exposed.

GeorgieGirl, the pics are nice, but don't you think Grandma would want to see less of the top of her Granddaughter's head and more of her smiling with the dress visible? Maybe standing up?

This is a bit of a nitpick, but if you're taking pictures of the girl (definitely a cutie btw) in the dress, to send to the person that sent the dress, then that person would most likely want to see shots that show what she looks like in the dress, rather than just the fact that she's wearing the dress. Does that make sense?

I'm sure Grandma will more than appreciate all of these shots regardless - I'm just saying that if the dress was the reason for the photos, there's not enough of the dress in them.

Thanks everyone, these appear very dark to me too, but not when I see them in LR so how ever things change in getting them here is still mysterious to me. As I said they are unedited so far.

There are several in the dress, none of them are worthwhile IMHO since the little girl does not stand out; if one wants a photo of the dress, well there are some. But with a few hundred photos taken, I am sure the Mom and the G'ma will find a couple that are their favorites, as I had mentioned these were mine.

Here is the last one larger, maybe it comes over better that way, let's see.

1131865616_FZLb9-XL.jpg

Well it still looks dark here on this page....maybe I didn't set up right for publishing. I am still in the thick of reading my LR book. There is a distinct loss of detail in the hair that I see too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back